Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"O" Yes!

I saw the smiley face this morning! Le surge! Cute right? Imagine how damn frustrating it has been for me to see a blank circle with no face every day for the past week! I actually think I was really close last night....the test line on the OPK I took at 5 pm was almost as dark as the control line. I made H look, too. He agreed that the lines were almost the same color but he freaked when I made him look so I had to explain that the cap is covering the urine soaked portion of the test. I did not piss all over the stick.... I now pee in a cup and dip it. (He would know if he read my blog!)So, I made him hold it. He better get used to touching pee because if this works there will be diaper fulls instead of stick fulls.

Anyway, the wheels are in motion and here is how it is going to go down:

3/16 I head back to the Big Apple for my co culture biopsy and to take the IVF teach class. I know I could teach it myself by now but this is a big place and I just want to be armed with all of the info about the clinic that I can. (Who to call when the nurse is out, who to call after hours,etc.) I will probably just sleep through the injection lesson and H will cover his eyes. My little needle phobe. He is already complaining because the coordinator told us we wouldn't have to take the class but he is not the one who is going to be talking to these people like it's his job or stressing out when he can't get in touch with them. He promised he would not get bitchy this time around but he already seems to be breaking that promise.

3/17 I start my estrogen patches-once every other day until Flo shows.

3/18 I start the antagonist (Ganirelix) shots. 1 per day for 3 days.

Flo should arrive shortly after that. I will have my Day 2 monitoring done locally and start stims if all is quiet.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts