Monday, March 8, 2010

"O" no

Something is seriously wrong here and I can't figure out what happened.

I am on CD 17 and there is no sign of ovulation. That is not like my body. I "o" like clockwork. CF starts around CD 10-12 and I "o" around CD 14. No sign of CF and no blip on either OPK. Everything was fine until I had that HSG done in January. That messed me up and it seems all the acupuncture in the world is not going to help.

If you have been following along, you might guess that I am thinking this is a sign. Perhaps this means I should not go through another IVF if I am already having problems before we even get started. Maybe this is finally "THE CHANGE". Can I really have menopause at 39 if my FSH is (relatively) low? Since I have never had problems o-ing I don't even know what that means for IVF. If the eggs don't want to come out on their own, can they still coax them with the drugs? I am in full fledged panic mode.

I called Cornell and they are sending me for blood work (locally) in the am to see if there was an LH surge. I don't think there was and I don't know what happens if that is the case. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, I guess. For now, that just means another sleepless night. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts