Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CD4...my mind is at war

It's too early in the cycle to be so up and down about this. My mental state changes by the minute. One minute I am thinking that this has to work because it is our last shot, because we deserve this, becasue THIS IS CORNELL. The next minute my mind wanders to the dark side and I think it can't possibly work because it is our last shot,because many people deserve this yet they never get it, because Cornell is just a place and if this is going to happen, it is up to my body to let it.

I did have an excellent acupuincture appt. this afternoon. The headache I have been carrying around with me for the past few days is gone and the tension in my neck and shoulders has subsided. For now.

I'm already feeling like a fat ass. I had a little time to kill before acupuncture so I tried on some pants. Big mistake. My ovaries seem full already and I am up about 2 lbs. I don't remember having to adjust my workouts this early in any other cycle but all I'm doing is walking on the treadmill at this point.


Back to my local for a simple blood draw tomorrow. My 8:30 appt. will probably not happen until 9:30 even though I will be there on time. Thank God there's no u/s involved. My crotch needs to rest up for all the poking and prodding that is sure to come. Can't wait!

I'll check in tomorrow with my blood results.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving acupuncture! I had a headache and lower back pain before my last appointment and by the time she was done it was all gone.
    Good luck tomorrow! Hope all goes well this cycle!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts