Blogging from IVF limbo today. That's the time frame between your retrieval and transfer. Your eggs are gone so you don't have to worry about doing something to affect the quality and you don't have your embies with you yet so you can't hurt them.
I have to say that I am enjoying the use of my heating pad and the heated seats in my car...things that are allowed in this time period.
I'm anxiously awaiting my transfer tomorrow. I am wondering how many of my 8 little embabies are going to make it. I hope they can hang on long enough for me to come pick them up. It's so sad that they are so far away at a lab in NYC.
We have to be at the clinic at 2pm. I'll update as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Progesterone getting to me. Tired,bitchy and uncontrollable hunger. I'm also starting to worry because we only had 1 8 cell embie to put...
-
Trigger time!!!! So, I just got the call. I am triggering at 11:30. Retrieval will be sometime Saturday. I don't have a lot of time for ...
-
I did it. Another consult at yet another clinic. We're back to the local scene this time....at the place where we probably should have b...
-
By now you have surely figured out that anything I do is never easy...and I married a man who has the same issue. IVF is a tough game anyway...
-
I was washing the coffee pot on Sunday night after dinner, pondering my next cycle. I started wondering if I should cut out coffee again. I ...
-
Pregnancy symptoms gone....my boobs aren't even sore anymore. As a matter of fact....it is starting to feel more and more like Flo is ab...
-
IVF # 7 did not go down like I had hoped. Obviously, that means I am not pg. I'm ok. Sure, I'm sad but I'm so tired of this life...
thinking of you bunches! Hope that you have a nice lot to choose from and some snowbabies to boot! Update me as soon as possible!
ReplyDeleteGL tomorrow hon! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)
ReplyDelete