Wednesday, November 3, 2010

@#$%&#^&*(@!$!$%#^$^*%&!@!@

I forgot how much I haaaaate Lupron. Even in microdose form. After just 2 days the headache and ass dragging and bitchiness are driving me bonkers. I hope the Lupron doesn't affect the quality of my eggs. I have had pretty decent looking embies when I've done the antagonist protocols. For the 2 cycles I did use Lupron,I had really fragmented embryos. I am assuming Dr. D wouldn't give an AMAer like myself a protocol that would compromise egg quality. If anyone knows how to get good quality eggs from an old lady, it's him.

It's just me obsessing again. I wonder if the hormones are messing with my Prozac.......I am not feeling as calm and serene as I was a week ago.

Hoping for some sweet relief at my acupuncture appointment today. It should help with the headache and back ache and fatigue...for a few days anyway. I better get moving so I'm not late!

p.s Use your favorite string of curse words for the title of this post. I don't want to make any of you blush with my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts