Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cleared for takeoff!

Well, the ute is scar free! No polyps either! I am so thankful. Theoretically, I could start my cycle in a few short days-just waiting for my LH surge(ovulation to the fertile myrtles out there.) We are going to wait until next month, though. I still have people at the clinic to get in touch with. And if you believe that, you are really gullible.
I will admit that I am dragging my feet a bit.....The sooner I start, the sooner I will know that I am not pregnant or the sooner I'll find out that it's a miscarriage. You see where this is going,right? Debbie Downer has been paid me a visit recently.
If you don't see it now, you will soon pick up on my pattern. Today I am scared....tomorrow, I may be feeling really positive. I'm not manic depressive-just infertile. It's completely normal. Stick with me :)Things could get really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts