Sunday, December 5, 2010

Still seeing spots...

in my underwear. Well, in my pantyliners. I should seriously buy stock in some maxi company ...I could get rich... or at least some nice dividends considering the amount of product I am using. Day 13 and the bleeding has still not completely stopped. WTF?

Speaking of WTF...mine is the 8th. H arranged a conference call with Dr. D. I just can't drive to the city again for such an unhappy occasion. I hope I can get all my questions answered and that I can get some kind of closure. Although, if I have learned anything from this nasty infertility business, it's that the answers don't come easy and your heart doesn't care if there is an easy answer it does not want to hear.

Stay tuned for the update......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts