Friday, December 3, 2010

Just when I thought I was done seeing red...

...I start bleeding again! I have never had this kind of confusion with my cycle before. I'm starting to get really frustrated. I stopped bleeding yesterday afternoon (after 10 days of non stop blood loss)but now...it's back. Salt. in. wounds.

I'm still so confused and angry and I feel like I'm drowning. My mind is just all over the place. One minute I think we should try again,the next minute I think we should do DE or embryo adoption. I am not sharing any of this with my husband, since he is not interested in moving forward with anything but living child free. He has simply hit the wall. We are moving further and further apart and that adds to my sadness. We have been close through everything so far but right now we don't know how to comfort each other or to find meaning in our life together. I just hope that in time we will be able to fix this.

2 comments:

  1. Ginger,
    I am not sure if you remember me but I was in the "all about IVF group". I just want to say that I am really sorry that this cycle didn't work out. I hope and pray that after taking some time to grieve the loss, you and DH will come up with some plan to work things out.I know infertility sucks but don't let it kill the bond that you and DH have shared for such a long time. I hope you guys can work out something. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger, I'm so sorry for everything you're going through. Infertility and loss are terrible, awful things to struggle through and at times, it is so hard for couples to support each other and be on the same page. I hope you and your DH find a happy medium at some point. If you want to talk, email me at infertilityescapades@gmail.com
    Thinking of you ((( hugs ))).

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts