Monday, January 17, 2011

I have a quote

I thought today would be a really good day to share one of my favorite quotes. Why today? This quote comes to us from Dr. MLK. And since I am enjoying "bumping" (posting on the bump for all you "non-bumpies") and blogging and hanging with H all thanks to Dr. King, it seemed appropriate!

Ahem....."Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."~Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have to admit that I struggle with having faith on a daily basis. I think the older you get the harder it is to have faith. Some of us go through so much and deal with so many challenges that we start to lose the belief that things will get better or even be ok ever again. I need to remind myself that I need to trust that things will turn out ok for me...whatever that means...it has to. It always has turned out ok for me in the past. Maybe not exactly the way I wanted but I always manage to adjust. The stairs may be creaking and busted but I am managing to climb to the top.

Hope you all enjoyed your holiday....keep the faith :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I am thinking/praying for you and hope all is well with both you and your DH :) I know all to well how hard this road can be and sometimes its just nice to know your not alone and you most certainly are not. I wish you all the best and hope to see another post from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts