Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back from Hiatus

Hi all-

I've taken a little time off but I'm ready to start blogging with regularity again.

DH & I were trying a little experiment..... We were trying out child free living to see if we could survive it. We don't want to live CF but it may be our reality. We decided to stop all treatments for a couple of months and to stop talking about even having children. We have just been enjoying each other and enjoying life. We have been connecting with old friends again and we have done some traveling. Fun traveling....not traveling for fertility treatments. It's been great but we both still feel like there is something missing.

I'm ready to start moving towards the DE process but H is not quite there. He keep telling me that he'll buy me some eggs but when I try to get him to commit to an appt. day and time, he won't answer. I'm working on him and hoping to convince him very soon. If you can spare any positive vibes I could use some.

So much has happened since my last post! I turned 40...we have a new nephew....Charlie Sheen lost his mind(but he is winning. duh.)The world is still spinning but I still feel stuck.

Thanks for reading! I'll be in touch :)

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, I just clicked over from the Bump to see where you are at in your own journey, and had to comment on this post...

    "I turned 40...we have a new nephew....Charlie Sheen lost his mind(but he is winning. duh.)The world is still spinning but I still feel stuck." I could relate AND this made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Loved this line. I turned 30, got a new niece (my first), and the Youtube Charlie Sheen autotune video cracks me up.

    Anyway, I am so sorry you feel stuck. I hate that you're stuck and have had such a rough road. Much love to you and your husband as you decide about DE and next steps.

    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts