Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye bye 2011...

I don't hate you. You gave me so much. You taught me lessons about myself and others and you gave me a whole new outlook on life. For the 1st time in a long time, I do not say goodbye to the year with a sense of relief and expectation for the next year to be better. It's not about getting better. It's about how I deal with what happens.

I learned to be grateful for all of it...not just the good stuff but the bad stuff,too. It's true what they say about good things coming out of the bad things...maybe not how we want it to but even a tough lesson can be a positive.

I started focusing on other people instead of my problems. I re-learned that a little kindness goes a long way. Treat others with kindness and you WILL get it back 10 fold. Maybe not from the same people but it's there. Life seems so much easier even though it is probably getting more complicated. Somehow I feel like it will all work out, though. I think they call that faith and it's something I lost for a long time. I feel more like myself than I have in years and I am sure the people around me have noticed it,too.

I look forward to 2012 in a new way. I welcome the challenges along with the joy. I am hoping that 2012 will bring us our baby or at least get us close to being parents. I look forward to working on my relationships...all of them and to continue being as kind and nurturing as possible. I also plan on having a little fun!

Wishing you all a very happy new year. May you be blessed with happiness, good health and prosperity beyond your wildest dreams.

xoxo

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts