Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Butterflies in my stomach

Tomorrow it begins. Again. For the 6th time. I will be doing my 4th different protocol. I can honestly say I've tried them all now. I'm hoping this EPP/ Microdose Flare does the trick.

Who knew I would become a professional IVFer? Not me. If I knew 3 years ago how far I would need to travel, how much money I would spend and how much heartache was involved, I may have done things differently. Don't get me wrong...I'm more optimistic than I have been in a long time but a part of me feels like my life has been on hold and that I have missed so much.

In some ways, I'm looking forward to this cycle. I have a renewed sense of hope thanks to the extra procedure.... and NYC in the fall is my favorite place to be. I am even looking forward to waking up at 3am and driving to the city for my monitoring appts. Crazy,right? It's just so peaceful that early in the am. There's something soothing about having no contact with anyone else and just being alone with your thoughts for a few hours. Maybe I'll even see another movie star in the waiting room.....

I should be writing much more regularly now that things are in motion. Stay tuned,friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts