IVF # 7 did not go down like I had hoped. Obviously, that means I am not pg. I'm ok. Sure, I'm sad but I'm so tired of this life. For nearly 4 years I have lived and breathed IVF. I have been living in a constant state of longing and I deserve better than that,so does my husband. We tried everything in our power to make this work and it's time to stop.
I don't know if we'll pursue DE-it really depends on the wait and if H and I decide we can handle it. The financial commitment is huge and I'm not sure I could handle a failure with someone else's eggs. If there is one thing this journey has taught me it's that there are no guarantees.
Tonight, I am going to eat the majority of a pan of brownies with frosting and tomorrow morning I'll start working out hardcore again. I may never be a Mom but at least I can look good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was washing the coffee pot on Sunday night after dinner, pondering my next cycle. I started wondering if I should cut out coffee again. I ...
-
Progesterone getting to me. Tired,bitchy and uncontrollable hunger. I'm also starting to worry because we only had 1 8 cell embie to put...
-
Trigger time!!!! So, I just got the call. I am triggering at 11:30. Retrieval will be sometime Saturday. I don't have a lot of time for ...
-
1st follie check today...on NYC marathon day! Luckily, we escaped from NY without incident. The road closures didn't really affect us. I...
-
I did it. Another consult at yet another clinic. We're back to the local scene this time....at the place where we probably should have b...
-
IVF # 7 did not go down like I had hoped. Obviously, that means I am not pg. I'm ok. Sure, I'm sad but I'm so tired of this life...
-
It has taken me a while to craft this post. I struggled to find the right words. I wanted my readers to understand that my decision was not ...
((huge hugs)) I am so sorry doll.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry G. Big hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, sending tons of ((hugs)) your way.
ReplyDelete